Welcome

Hello Ladies,Welcome to the Hawaii Missionary Mom's blog. This blog is for you to share your stories, comments, ideas, concerns, pictures, or anything else you would like. Please share this with other Hawaiian MM that you know. I am excited to hear from all of you and get to know you and your missionaries better. If you are new to blogging then ask one of the young women in your ward for help. I am sure they would know how to help. I can also help if you need me to. Welcome and happy blogging.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Aloha Sisters!
I must say this is my first attempt at "blogging". Many of my nieces do this, but I haven't attempted it yet. My high school daughters just basically do the "facebook" thing, so blogging is new to me. My son, Elder Christensen is a zone leader with Elder Ngatuvai in Koneohe, Oahu. This is his second time in Koneohe. It was his first area. He LOVES it there and serving with Elder Ngutavai! But, honestly, where hasn't he LOVED??!! He went from Koneohe, to Kauai, back to Oahu (Makiki) and then to Maui. He only has about 9 weeks left, so he's pretty sure he's where he'll finish out. He doesn't even want to talk about coming home. I know his heart is going to break into a million pieces when it comes that time. I've been wishing we could go and pick him up, but with a twin brother in Chile, the logisitics of getting two missionaries picked up at the same time became almost impossible. So, we'll enjoy the reunion here instead. I'll have to post more photos later, but for now I'm just posting the photo we had taken right before the boys left! It's fun to see your photos! I love being able to put faces with names! I look forward to this blog.... even is it is for a short time!

No comments:

Post a Comment