Welcome

Hello Ladies,Welcome to the Hawaii Missionary Mom's blog. This blog is for you to share your stories, comments, ideas, concerns, pictures, or anything else you would like. Please share this with other Hawaiian MM that you know. I am excited to hear from all of you and get to know you and your missionaries better. If you are new to blogging then ask one of the young women in your ward for help. I am sure they would know how to help. I can also help if you need me to. Welcome and happy blogging.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hello Ladies,

Welcome to the Hawaii Missionary Moms blog. This blog is for you share your stories, comments, ideas, concerns, pictures, or anything else you would like. I hope that we can get to know one another through this site. Please share this with other Hawaiian MM that you know. I am excited to hear from all of you and get to know you better. If you are new to blogging then ask one the young women in your ward for help. I am sure they would know how to help. I can also help if you need. You can add you missionaries picture to the side of the blog. Just click on the add a gadget and upload a picture of your missionary.

Elder Zachary Hatch is my son. He entered the MTC on October 15 and is currently serving in Kauai. The pictures he sends us are incredible. I added his picture to the left margin.I will blog more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment