Welcome

Hello Ladies,Welcome to the Hawaii Missionary Mom's blog. This blog is for you to share your stories, comments, ideas, concerns, pictures, or anything else you would like. Please share this with other Hawaiian MM that you know. I am excited to hear from all of you and get to know you and your missionaries better. If you are new to blogging then ask one of the young women in your ward for help. I am sure they would know how to help. I can also help if you need me to. Welcome and happy blogging.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Changes

So did all of your sons get moved around as well? The last transfer was pretty big for my son, Elder Hatch. He got moved from Kauai to Oahu. He left Elder Vea to finish out his mission in Kaleheo. He will really miss the members he grew to love in the Kaleheo Zone. His new comp is Elder Neider. So if Elder Neider's mom is out there a big hello to you. They will only be comps for 6 weeks since Elder Neider goes hom in March. I am anxious to see how he does in his new area. He is in the Mililani Zone serving in the Wahiawa wards. If any of your missionaries served there clue me in as to what I can expect. I hope to hear from more of you and what is happening in the Hawaiian Mission. If you forgot how leave a comment and I will reply.
ALOHA

No comments:

Post a Comment