Welcome

Hello Ladies,Welcome to the Hawaii Missionary Mom's blog. This blog is for you to share your stories, comments, ideas, concerns, pictures, or anything else you would like. Please share this with other Hawaiian MM that you know. I am excited to hear from all of you and get to know you and your missionaries better. If you are new to blogging then ask one of the young women in your ward for help. I am sure they would know how to help. I can also help if you need me to. Welcome and happy blogging.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Elder Hatch and Elder Vea

Two handsome Elders. Hey mom! What's up!
These are pictures of Elders Hatch and Vea on Christmas morning.
Pretty sweet!!!
Can you guess who is who?
.
Our email this week Zach told us they had zone conference on Kauai. He loves it when President Peterson comes to the island. He said the Pres. encouraged him to get all of his memorizing done. I don't know what they have to memorize but I guess he needs to work a little harder to get it done. He knows that transfers are coming up soon but hopes he can stay there for at least one more transfer. They had a baptism on Saturday which was Zach's first convert. He was so pumped about it. He has a few more investigators that he is working with.
.
The families in the wards in Hawaii are so incredible. I don't know what we as moms would do without knowing that our missionaries are being fed by those wonderful people. Zach tells me that when they find out how much money the Elders get each month they stock them up on food. I wish I could pay them back some how. I guess I will just have to do the same for the missionaries serving in my area.
.
Life is great when Mondays roll around.
Mary Ann Hatch
mm Elder Zach Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment